This project is read-only.

Setup failed

Mar 22, 2012 at 6:34 AM
************* Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for Out2Share or its location is not trusted. Contact your administrator for further assistance.
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustPromptKeyInternal(ClickOnceTrustPromptKeyValue promptKeyValue, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustUsingPromptKey(Uri manifest, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.VerifySecurity(ActivationContext context, Uri manifest, AddInInstallationStatus installState)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
Coordinator
Mar 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM

The Zone of the assembly that failed was: ???

what's the missing text?

Mar 23, 2012 at 5:40 AM

my computer

Mar 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Im Facing the same error message.. any suggestion please to fix this error?
Coordinator
Mar 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Hi,

Out2share is not signed by a public trusted publisher for economic reasons, but by default, the MyComputer, LocalIntranet, and TrustedSites are configured to allow user prompting to elevate security privileges of a ClickOnce application.

These settings can be modified if desired for an enterprise policy in Active directory. Are you running out2share installation in a company pc? in this case you should ask your administrator to elevate your privileges.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms996418.aspx
Mar 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Thank for your reply,

im installing ou2share in a company pc. when i installed it on my pc,i work well, but when i go to the company pc i get the error.
How can i elevate secutiry privileges of a clickonce application? what privileges i want to ask from my administrator to elevate? please give me the settings i want to configure.
Mar 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Dear Mr.Rciot,

im installing ou2share in a company pc.
How can i elevate secutiry privileges of a clickonce application? what privileges i want to elevate from my administrator?
thank you & best regards,

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM, rciot <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

Out2share is not signed by a public trusted publisher for economic reasons, but by default, the MyComputer, LocalIntranet, and TrustedSites are configured to allow user prompting to elevate security privileges of a ClickOnce application.

These settings can be modified if desired for an enterprise policy in Active directory. Are you running out2share installation in a company pc? in this case you should ask your administrator to elevate your privileges.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms996418.aspx

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (out2share@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email out2share@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com